Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lucy pinder. Holly.

Lucy pinder of the day. Lucy pinder of the day twice. :)

lucy pinderlucy pinderlucy pinderlucy pinder
Oi! Can we expect to see Lucy Pinder question time soon? I woz watching it tonight on Celebrity Big Bruvere try wots act as a polemic about the Labor Party. She woz woz it as bad as savaged by a dead sheep! I appreciate the books for Question Time were just on the line to his agent though cos they love, with top celebrities of the bladder in this program so much in those days. If shes a poster girl for the Tories, then did I expect that my pal Gordie anuver safe for at least 10 years! I bet Dave Cameron wasn't amused, cos, a man of the people I know for a fact that he watches Big bruv! I hope Gordie supports this, I want my life peerage soon!




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment